Always in search of sources for unique color LEDs (emerald green, aqua,
white, etc) I decided to put this page together both for myself and for
anyone else with similar needs. Hope this helps! Also threw a few LCD
sources in though not as many as of yet.
If you have additional sources, please
LED Manufacturers and Distributors
Last updated 18 Jul 2005
- Agilent Technologies Also make Intelligent Displays
- American Bright Optoelectronics Corp. Gone??
- American Opto Plus LED Corp Wide variety of LEDs and displays
- BrightView Electronics Taiwanese manufacturer
- Chicago Miniature Lamp Also do Incandescent/Halogen/Neon/etc
- Cotco International
- Cree Research (specializing in blue LEDs)
- Crystalfontz serial, USB, and Parallel LCD modules + OLED and PLED (Organic LED/Polymer LED)
- Everlight Electronics Co (wide range of products)
- Data Display Products
- Ervan International British supplier of LEDs, modules, and kits
- ETG Products
- Fairchild Semiconductor
- Kingbright Corporation
- Lamina On Metal Ceramic Solutions (50-2000 lumen LED sources)
- Larsen Associates Good prices on small-medium qty LED orders, SMT
- LC LED have White, Blue, Green, and PURPLE LEDs!
- Led Light.com Decent prices on LEDs in small qty
- Ledtronics, Inc.
- Lite-On Optoelectronics Division
- Lumex, Inc.
- Lumileds These guys make some 600Cd LEDS!!!!!!
- Luxeon LED line from Lumileds These are the ultra-bright 350mA(!) LEDs
- Marktech Optoelectronics
- Norlux (LED Modules of all colors, and RGB)
- Opto Diode Corp. (Exclusively IR LEDs)
- OSRAM Opto Semiconductors
- Para Light Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Photonic Detectors Inc. (mostly optodetectors, but some blue LEDs)
- Red Line Inc. GREAT deals on 2400+mcd LEDs! (White, Blue, Red, Green, Aqua, Orange, Yellow)
- Rohm Co, Ltd.
- Roithner Lasertechnik (Lasers, LEDS, photodiodes, more)
- Sanyo Semiconductor Company
- Sharp Microelectronics
- Stanley Electric Sales of America
- Vishay Products
- We Dien International Trading Co. Taiwanese
- Wilbrecht Electronics(LEDCO division)
- Wilycon (aka LED Center-variety of items including matrices, but poor documentation)
Cool LED site
Don Klipstein's LED page